cupcake: a small cake baked in a paper container shaped like a cup, often with icing on top. by meg, chronicles my endeavor to make delicious cupcakes from scratch. I will include the different flavors, icing and decorations I try as well as the events I cater. enjoy.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Not just for dessert...Zucchini Spice Cupcakes w Caramel Buttercream

A friend of mine wanted to order a dozen cupcakes that she could eat for breakfast in the morning with her coffee. I could have gone with the chocolate standby but instead I took her request as a challenge to find a "breakfast cupcake." The zucchini spice cupcake is packed with zucchini, toasted walnuts and spices that give it a full rich flavor. Topped off with caramel buttercream in a thin consistency ensures that you don't feel you are eating cake for breakfast instead you are treating yourself to a few bites of bliss.



No comments:

Post a Comment