cupcake: a small cake baked in a paper container shaped like a cup, often with icing on top. by meg, chronicles my endeavor to make delicious cupcakes from scratch. I will include the different flavors, icing and decorations I try as well as the events I cater. enjoy.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

L's Birthday

For my friend L's birthday I went with a chocolate cupcake and buttercream frosting. The white and dark contrast gives them a dramatic look and the flavors are great together. I love that my friends LOVE cupcakes! Happy Birthday L!

2 comments:

  1. These cupcakes are AMAZING, and that is coming from a girl who does not normally care for chocolate. The icing and the cake complement each other perfectly. YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with Lyndsay!! The cupcakes were perfectly moist and the frosting was simply delicious. The best buttercream I have ever had! Thanks for making them for my birthday Meg!!

    ReplyDelete