cupcake: a small cake baked in a paper container shaped like a cup, often with icing on top. by meg, chronicles my endeavor to make delicious cupcakes from scratch. I will include the different flavors, icing and decorations I try as well as the events I cater. enjoy.

Friday, July 8, 2011

A Couples Baby Shower

H wanted cupcakes for the couples baby shower she was throwing. She decided on vanilla cupcakes w chocolate peanut butter icing and red velvet with cream cheese icing. They turned out great and tasty too! Thanks H for your order!



1 comment:

  1. This is the response I got from H:

    Meg!

    I have never been a red velvet fan, the only reason I ordered them is bc they were the mom to bes fave...but I must say you made me a huge fan! I LOVED them and so did everyone else. The red velvet were so moist and the frosting was SO good!

    ReplyDelete