cupcake: a small cake baked in a paper container shaped like a cup, often with icing on top. by meg, chronicles my endeavor to make delicious cupcakes from scratch. I will include the different flavors, icing and decorations I try as well as the events I cater. enjoy.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Introducing....CAKE POPS

Cake pops are a fun confection made up of a cake ball covered in candy coating. They are a popular treat in the south so I thought I would introduce this option as well. Pictured below I have a chocolate cake pop with chocolate coating. It's like cake in a bite. The "pop" allows for tons of different presentation options and is perfect for all occasions. I tried them out on my friends recently with quite the positive feedback. Check back soon to see more fun ideas for how to incorporate them into your event or as a fun treat!


No comments:

Post a Comment