cupcake: a small cake baked in a paper container shaped like a cup, often with icing on top. by meg, chronicles my endeavor to make delicious cupcakes from scratch. I will include the different flavors, icing and decorations I try as well as the events I cater. enjoy.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cupcakes for a Barbeque

I was asked by my friend Emily to cater her annual BBQ. She served up great barbeque sandwiches and thought it would be fun to have cupcakes as the dessert. 
I thought it was a great idea as well. :)
I chose to make an array of cupcakes so guests would have options. They were:
- chocolate cupcakes w chocolate frosting
- yellow buttermilk cupcakes w fluffy white frosting
- yellow buttermilk cupcakes w swiss meringue buttercream frosting 
- strawberry cupcakes w strawberry meringue buttercream
The cupcakes turned out great and I have to say disappeared quickly. 
Thank you Emily for letting me cater your event! 
I was concentrating on making the cupcakes and forgot to take pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Megan -- Your chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting you made for Lauren's Birthday were absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for making them for us, they were a little piece of heaven if you ask me! Can't wait to have more!!!!

    ReplyDelete